Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club
Located south of Jackson Mississippi, I-55, Byram exit, a mile east of I-55.
Your membership badge must be visible at all times when you are on the range property.
The Range Layout
The range complex currently consists of twelve (12) separate ranges for member use. All ranges run independently. It is the members responsiblity to understand the rules for each range.
- We are not currently accepting renewals or new membership applications. Renewals will be accepted beginning January 31, 2024. New membership applications will begin being accepting on April 15, 2024.
- All applications for membership must be submitted via the US Mail using the New Member Application Form.
- Annual membership dues/fees are $225 for new and past members [includes a $100 non-refundable application fee].
- Dues for renewing members are $150.
- All new members are required to attend a Range Usage & Safety Course prior to receiving their Range Authorization Badge. NO EXCEPTIONS
ALL BULLETS MUST IMPACT THE BERM
Firearms must always be pointed downrange when not in a bag, case or holster. Do not touch a firearm when the range is called cold.
The United States Practical Shooting Association handgun competitions at Magnolia RPC require competitors to solve dynamic shooting challenges while seeking a balance of speed, power, and accuracy.
Steel Challenge is a speed shooting competition governed by the Steel Challenge Shooting Association (SCSA) that consists of eight standardized stages, each with five steel targets, ranging in size from 10″ (25 cm) round plates to 18×24″ (45×60 cm) square plates. Competitors are scored solely by the time it takes them to complete each stage.
If you are interested in vintage or modern military/service style rifles, the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) HighPower Rifle Matches may be right up your alley!!
Two .22 Long Rifle Rimfire programs provide competitors the opportunity to compete in NRA22 and Bench Rest 22 shooting for accuracy.
Benchrest .22 – James Wilson
Smallbore Prone – -John McGowan
F Class .22 – John McGowan
CMP Highpower – Chad Stewart/Bobby Simpson
ICORE – Danny Warren
Steel Challenge – Larry Sivils/Joe Ray
USPSA – Chris Baucum/Danny Warren