Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club
Registration for new membership is now open
Magnolia’s range and facilities are located about 8 miles south of Jackson Mississippi (at the Byram exit), and just a mile east of I-55.
Explore our Range Complex
The range complex currently consists of twelve (12) separate ranges for member use. All ranges run independently.
Become a Member
- Applications for NEW MEMBERSHIPS are only accepted from April 1st through August 30th.
- All applications for membership must be submitted via the US Mail using the New Member Application Form.
- Annual membership dues/fees are $225 for new and past members [includes a $75 non-refundable application fee].
- Dues for renewing members are $150.
- All new members are required to attend a Range Usage & Safety Course prior to receiving their Range Authorization Badge. NO EXCEPTIONS
Spend More Time Doing What You Love
It pays to be an avid gun range enthusiast. As part of our
member-first focus, we offer many exceptional benefits to our
shooting club members.
The United States Practical Shooting Association handgun competitions at Magnolia RPC require competitors to solve dynamic shooting challenges while seeking a balance of speed, power, and accuracy.
Steel Challenge is a speed shooting competition governed by the Steel Challenge Shooting Association (SCSA) that consists of eight standardized stages, each with five steel targets, ranging in size from 10″ (25 cm) round plates to 18×24″ (45×60 cm) square plates. Competitors are scored solely by the time it takes them to complete each stage.
Outlaw Steel is a speed shooting competition using components of Steel Challenge, but with stages of our own design, more movement and some stages having more then five steel targets.
If you are interested in vintage or modern military/service style rifles, the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) HighPower Rifle Matches may be right up your alley!!
Our .22 Long Rifle Rimfire programs provide competitors the opportunity to “stretch” out their .22 rifles out to 50, 100 and 200 yards shooting for accuracy.